Forms & Permits

Building permits are required for any kind of new construction, mobile buildings or structures that are going to moved inside the city limits and are subject to approval by the City Council at a council meeting. A CITIZEN REQUEST FORM must also be filled out.

For those that wish to bring up a concern to the council’s attention and would like to be added to the agenda for an upcoming City Council meeting, please fill out a CITIZEN REQUEST FORM and turn in no later than Friday by 4 PM the week preceding the meeting.
Make sure to turn in the appropriate forms to City Hall. Once forms are turned in, the city secretary will put you on the agenda at the next meeting.
​You may obtain these forms at City Hall or click on one of the links provided below.
*NOTICE: Individual(s) must be present at the time of meeting in order to get approval. The request will be TABLED if individual(s) are not present. 

Builders Permit

Agenda Request

New Water

Water Closure

City of Ropesville

City Hall: (806) 562-3531

Water Department: (806)562-2199

City Hall

107 Hockley Main St,
Ropesville, TX 79358

8am - 5pm Monday - Friday